Monday, December 27, 2004

Top Ten Music Videos of the Year!

So, putting together the lists for Album of the Year, Movie of the Year, and the very daunting Songs of the year is taking a lil' bit longer than I would have guessed, especially as I (and Calgore) have picked up a number of 2004 releases in the past week and a half, including Air, Stars, Death From Above 1979, MF Doom, Masta Killa, Dizzee Rascal, Interpol. But, I promise to work dilligently to make these lists happen. As it is, here is the easiest list I had to assemble.

I decided to keep these blurb-free, as there really isn't much I can possibly explain about each video without repeating myself. Your best bet is to just head on over to launch.com and watch all of them, b/c they're all definitely worth your time.

The 10 Best Music Videos of the Year!

10. Modest Mouse, Float On
09. m83, Run Into Flowers
08. Death Cab For Cutie, Sound of Settling
07. The Streets, Dry Your Eyes
06. Stars, Ageless Beauty
05. Snow Patrol, Run
04. Modest Mouse, Ocean Breathes Salty
03. Dizzee Rascal, Dream:
02. Kings of Convenience, I'd Rather Dance With You

and the winnah...

01. M83, America

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I actually agree with many of your choices.